Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tarisota Kit

The Tarisota Gallery has been updated with Design Team samples for the Parisian Glamour kit. It's a really beautiful kit. Tarisota kits are so effortless to work with, everything just comes together so easily. I love how there are always some interesting things in the kits which aren't your traditional scrapbooking supplies - like feathers and hessian.


So do you want to see what I created? Get ready for a photo overload!

My sister-in-law, a photographer, took this photo of cousins Tassy and Lara for Nanny to use on her Christmas cards last Christmas. Such a beautiful photo of them. Boy we had to work hard to get Lara to sit still and smile!





I love this photo of my sister Felicity with her daughter Sienna.





"Very Up High" was one of Tassy's expressions when she was about two years old. So cute. I still say it now sometimes. Another favourite was "Put it there with the others. There you go, others!".





And this old photo of my sisters and I, turns out I have scrapped it before and even given it the same title! LOL. Oh well. :)





My final project is a super duper easy bookmark made from one of the transparent cards. It's a great bookmark cos it's so sturdy!




I was super excited yesterday when the next kit arrived and got started on it today! It's a beauty too.

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Wow Yvette! So many gorgeous projects in one post! Love each and every one of them!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the next kit now. :)

Sheree xx

Mardi said...

I totally agree.....Tarisota kits are awesome. LOVE what you created.... absolutely gorgeous.
Mardi x

Anonymous said...

Yvette, I LOVE your pages. There is so much detail on them. So much to look at and they really enhance the photos. I LOVE the one of my Girls. I would always have it for a frame on my wall. hint hint.

Love Mummy