Thursday, June 02, 2011

Purchases

Mum and Dad were here last weekend for Tassy's birthday. I took them out to Gold Creek to visit the delicious shops out there. If you've visited Canberra you've probably heard of Cockington Green - it's right next to that.

Here we are waiting for our coffees and cakes (and when I say coffee and cake I mean chai latte and brownie). It was a beautiful day and it was nice to sit outside in the sun surrounded my autumn leaves and eat our warm cakes and brownies.



The Style Emporium is one of my favourite shops and I picked up this deer little plate (ha, pun). Soooo adorable. When I got home I realised it's a Have You Met Miss Jones. I've been long admiring HYMMJ in Real Living magazine so was pretty stoked!


Then in Adore Tea I found these beautiful Little Red pieces. JUST what I wanted!


And since it was her birthday I'll leave you with a few photos of the birthday girl who really felt like posing!






2 comments:

Mardi said...

Gosh what gorgeous purchases Yvette....love that HYMMJ deer plate....so very sweet.
I had a giggle at the last photo of Tassy in the park....I thought it was just a tree to begin with.....then noticed her cute little face peeking out from the side...
Have a great weekend
Mardi x

Kim Archer said...

Oooh, I love Federation Village...and some lovely purchases!! Glad you had a lovely visit with your mum and dad...and some great photos of Tassy - you've got to take those photos while they are willing to pose 'cause as they get older they don't like the camera very much!!!!