Sunday, October 12, 2014

Floriade

We only managed a quick visit to Floriade this year.  Tassy's school ukulele band were playing on stage the last day of the school term.  Dave doesn't work Friday and, even though I usually do, I had taken the Friday off to go to Sydney at lunchtime, so we were both able to go and watch in the morning.  It was a lightning quick trip, but I managed to snap some photos of the beautiful bulbs, and to buy a cup of yummy honey puffs (hot doughnuts).  I hate to miss Floriade!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tassy is almost as tall as Dave!! I love Yukele bands, well done Tassy, the first one I saw was at Festival of Sydney and they were fantastic, then we saw a band in Hawaii just great.
As usual magnificent tulip photos. I have only been to Floriade once and that was with you pre 1992...a squillion years ago. love love AAJ

Lea said...

I can't wait to hear her play because she had only just started last time I heard get play- riptide and frozen ;) and did a great job then.

Granny Janny said...

I love the red tulip with the blurred violas in the background. Great shot. Wow, is Tassy almost as tall as Dave?