Wednesday, December 07, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This WIWW photo comes courtesy of my Mum, outside the National Library. Thanks mum!

I don't buy many clothes from Op Shops, mainly because it's just too hard. Too hard to filter through all the bad to get to something I might actually wear. But when I went Op Shopping with Charlotte there was a rack outside the shop and this bright green cheesecloth screamed out to me. I didn't try it on and was SO happy when I got home and realised it fit. YAY!


Dress - from an Op Shop, no label
Shrug - Ice
Shoes - Dianna Ferrari
Birdcage Necklace - Diva
Bracelet - Equip
Bag - Serenade

Don't forget to check out Charlotte, Janelle, Mardi, Kylie, Lis and Car to see what they've been wearing.

3 comments:

Lotti said...

Very summery and I love love the shoes, they look awesome.

Unknown said...

What a great find love the pretty colour and it looks great with the red shoes.

Anonymous said...

WOW you look like a movie star snapped out and about, like the shots you see in those cheapie magazines!! I love that colour on you and very Christmassy too. aaj