Saturday, September 03, 2011

Scrapbooking

I made some pages for my nephews' albums recently. Photos and journalling was all supplied by Granny. She's very good at that. :)

Granny taught Xander (masquerading as a cow) how to post things into boxes, then he graduated to posting things into Mummy's big bag. We're looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks - he's just starting to walk now!





And this one is about Cooper and Papa with their matching desert boots. My dad has always had desert boots, for as long as I can remember. I don't think I know anyone else who wears desert boots (apart from Cooper!). They were a staple in his days working as a civil engineer designing dams for farmers. Note to self - don't forget to call dad for Fathers Day (like I did one year...)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two great pages Yvette. Both Mums will be thrilled to look back on their albums that you have created for them. They are such memory keepers with their special journalling. It's so wonderful that you do them for the mums who can't. They will love them forever.
Love Mummy
WV: pruck
When I prune my roses I try not to get prucked.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Yvette, loved the DB page. Will take them to DP.
Love DB Dad

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages! The DBs pages brought back memories for me. They were *the* thing to wear in Lameroo in the early 1980s. We used to call them DBs too. x Moi