Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kids class

It's school holidays. YAY! We haven't been able to enjoy it yet cos Tassy and I have been really sick and housebound with the flu. Finally today I am feeling human again and it's a GREAT feeling! Unfortunately Dave started to come down with it today tho. I hate us wasting the holidays being sick!

But the point of this post isn't to winge about that - it's to tell you about a kids class at Workshops@home! Fifteen year old Sophie has designed a great class with two layouts and today Tassy did a sample for the class! She had a ball and I just LOVE what she created. So head on over here for more details and to book in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry to read you're not well. :( I would have visited you and brought you some soup! I am away this weekend, but maybe we can catch up next Wednesday if you're free? I'll call when I get back.
Moi x