Sunday, August 02, 2009

The nicest part of the day.

Dave's Nanna died suddenly this week, and yesterday was her funeral. As far as funerals go, it was a lovely funeral. Sad, but a lovely way to remember her and say goodbye. Dave only has two cousins and this is the first time that Dave, his brother and sister and his cousins had been together in about 12 years. I got some lovely photos of them all so decided to use a whole bunch of them on this layout. I think they were fighting about who would stand where and who was the shortest and the youngest or something like that. I love that they're laughing. :) It was a sad day, but it was lovely to see all the family together and enjoying each others' company. Nanna would have loved that. :)

Sarah - did you believe me when I said I'd have the layout done today? :D

4 comments:

Sarah Rickard said...

Yvette - I was just saying to Brendan I need to check out Yvette's blog to see if you have scrapped the photo's and just told him the conversation that we had and the challenge that was on! I love the page that you have done - I look forward to creating my own page too, xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a lovely layout.
Hugs to you all.
x

Tanyah Payne said...

Lovely Layout Yvette!....

Sheree said...

Another great layout Yvette!

Sheree xx