Friday, August 22, 2008

Chatterbox

I got such a generous package from Chatterbox for their Design Team Callbacks. I was so excited opening the package! I got some Artsy.licious Alabaster and Botanical products which you can see below... I also got an Alabaster mini album that I forgot to put in the photo. It has a gorgeous flocked cream cover. Just beautiful! I submitted two layouts which I'll have to show you after they've appeared on the cbx blog, and these are two extras I did...

This is my sister Alicia on her wedding day. She is the queen of bling. When I asked for her birthday list recently, she emailed me a bling moodboard, rofl. I used Artsy.licious Alabaster products on this. It's quite a challenge doing an all-cream layout, let me tell you!...and the title of this one was Tassy's response recently when I asked her how she was feeling. She just cracks me up. She's so overflowing with character! :)

14 comments:

Sheree said...

Just look at all that Chatterbox goodness!! You lucky thing! The layouts you've got here are just beautiful Yvette... and I can't wait to see the 2 you submitted... I'm sure they're awesome! I'm crossing my fingers for you! How long until you find out?

Sheree xx

Kristine said...

nice work Y! love your extra's...I am still going to work my way through that box of stuff and crank out some more - I have so much Botanico going on in my stash now. lol

Can't wait to see your submitted layouts!

Belinda Venables said...

Look at those yummy goodies and lots of them!

Beautiful layouts Yvette!
I just love the second one...:D

I look forward to seeing the other layouts too.

Belinda
xx

Lea said...

ooh lots of new things to play with. good luck with the comp. love the lo of alicia! and that funny tassy! love the combo of patterns and products you have used here too.

Anonymous said...

Oh those products look fab!!! And very you! I really hope you get a permanent gig! (Fingers crossed). LOVE the all cream layout - you've made it work beautifully! LOL at 'tassarific'. What a character!

Charlotte said...

Wow, beautiful LO's! The alabaster range suits Alicia with all the texture and bling :)
And I love the Tassy LO, her sayings are so so so funny! I wonder where she comes up with this stuff?! Those products look awesome and they sent you so much!
GOOD LUCK!! Xoxo

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow you are one lucky girl!
Those two LO's are just fantastic!

Wendy Smith said...

that is a devine pack and you did such wonderful work with it...Love your work

Karen Knight said...

all that chatterbox stuff is gorgeous.
i can't wait to see the other layouts.

p.s...you have been tagged.

Kr. x

Little Miss Lucy said...

Tassarif lol...thats so funny and very cute. Love the layouts. And omg you lucky duck, that kit looks amazing....i bet you will have awsome fun with all that gorgouse stuff :)

Lucy xx

helen karanfilovski said...

WOW, Yvette - look at all that Chatterbox goodness!!! Good luck (although, I know you have it in the bag;)...

Nicole said...

Fabulous addition to the stash.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pages and my gosh you have a spunky little one. Too cute with what she says

Nicxx

Manon Keir said...

wow, gorgeous work yvette!!

Niella said...

Fantastic news on the call backs:):)

Awesome girl..so proud of ya!!