Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just sharing

I did this layout for KSK. It was actually for Mothers Day and my layout was about my fear of losing my mum, since my friend who lived next door lost her mum in a car accident.

These are some recent pics from a travelling studio. I just LOVE this first one of Tassy. For the first time I decided to get some of us together. I was a bit disappointed in them - maybe cos I'm so used to seeing Tassy's flawless skin and youthful beauty and I just didn't measure up lol. But this one's not too bad.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you two make a very cute pair-both beautiful! lea

Donna Hooper said...

Love the pic Yvette and thanks for calling over to my blog!

KimA said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Yvette - I thin that photo of the two of you is beautiful

Megan said...

oh look at you two!!

Yvette that photo is just sooooo beautiful! Yes, Tassy does have such flawless gorgeous skin....but so do you! These photos are just magic.

Fabulous layout of you and your mum too - I think it's a fear we all have.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

I have always had the same fear and the same reaction thinking about it!
Love the photos... just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Yvette :D

You've been NOMINATED!! check out my blog for full details :D

Cass said...

No too bad??? matey that pic is BEAUTIFUL, she is such a pretty girl, and looks so much like you!!!

great LO too BTW....lol

Keep smilin'

Cass

Anonymous said...

Well I think they are beautiful photos! And your skin looks great to me!!!
Saw the LO on the KSK portal - could really relate. Good on you for scrapping it. x

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS photos Yvette!!! and you both look so BEAUTIFUL :0)

JULIEx

Lea said...

thanks for the fun night chatting-i mean scrapping. and thanks for all the bits and bobs. i really appreciate it. see, your circle inspired my lo today-waterboy...

youll be pleased to know i finished all the starburst babies before i went to bed!