Monday, January 15, 2007

Nice relaxing days...

We had a day at home today. I love those (I may have mentioned that before!). We really didn't do a lot. It was nice and relaxing. Oh - I did put a new plant in a new tall black pot, which I just love. Tassy has been SUCH a little sweetie today. A real friend to me. I hope we are always close friends. I'm a bit afraid of the teenage years! Why am I worrying about that now?

We had a really nice day yesterday too. I mentioned that I wanted to take a leaf from one of our trees to a nursery to see what it's problem is, and Dave suggested we go to Piallago where there are a bunch of nurseries and cafes. It was so lovely there. We had coffee and cake. Well OK - I was the only one who had cake. I couldn't believe Tassy didn't want to share any of mine! Now I don't usually take photos of food at cafes, but I just happened to have my camera with me and I've never had fairy floss on a cake before! Took a moment to figure out what it was! Tassy did actually like that :) Then I wandered around a few nurseries and Dave and Tassy explored and played. I bought a few things I needed.

I'll leave you with some of my layouts from the latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories. The colours in the mag are washed out so here's what they're really like. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks beautiful! I would've shared it with you!! I love days at home too :-) As long as housework doesnt steal my day...

Francine Burgess said...

mmm too yummy...fabbo layouts as well!

Julie said...

Love the pages. That cake looks devine.

BethJ said...

LOL! Fairt floss on a cake... now I've seen everything! And who DOESNT like fairy floss?! LOL!
Great layouts Yvette! :)

BethJ said...

LOL. I meant fairy....

Jolene Pienaar said...

I remember those LO's, I have one of the Tassy one scraplifted in my album (hehe) and I was still new at MB when you put the one of your mum up.
The cake looks yummy!! Trying to loose some pregnancy weight and you aren't helping lol!