Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This is the name of the post :)

I have been avoiding the shops this week. We are on a budget and Dave and I both have our own playmoney, but mine is totally in the red, so I'm working hard to get back into black! I just have to avoid going out! We've had lots of friends come to visit this week which has been awesome. Boy Tassy has been a drama queen lately tho. Crying at the drop of a hat... and not a quiet cry - a LOUD cry, intersperced with screaming and yelling. Not at all pleasant! Usually for practically no reason. Maybe she's a bit tired - not used to getting up at 6:30am now that Dave's back at work, after sleeping till 8am most days on his holidays. Ahhh that was bliss - the first time she's every slept in that late for more than the odd day per month! Anyway, she doesn't HAVE to get up at 6:30 but no matter how quiet we are she somehow hears us. Moira - I apologise for the drama at the end of your visit!!!

I have done a little bit of scrapping this week, but nothing I can share yet - a project for Scrapbooking Memories and some Design Team projects. Feels good to get back into it tho. I love scrapping so much!

Don't know how old this news is, but I found out about the Kiwi Scraps event in April today. I'm trying to decide whether I want to go. I really wanted to go last year, but i found out about it way too late. The tutors don't excite me as much this time. Have to think about it...

And if you're interested in joining a Design Team, check out Jolene's blog. She's looking for a DT member for her new store Crafting in Style! Her store has such cool products!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yvette, Matt and I are the same.
We have so much 'pocket money' owing that I dont think we will ever be able to pay it out lol!

I am looking forward to hearing what the tutors will be like for the other KiwiScraps at the end of the year because like you I wasnt as excited about April.

Hope you got some of the rain tonight I wish it would have stayed for longer.

Rach

Kim Archer said...

Hi Yvette
I am hoping to go to the April one. Not for the whole time..but to someof the classes...any excuse for a few days away scrapping:))Might see you there ;o)
KIMx

Jolene Pienaar said...

ahh thanks Yvette for the advertising blob for me, much appreciated!
Hope your darling girl settles into her new routine quickly again, nothing like a moody kid to look after!
Can't wait to see those LO's you are working on!