Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SM layout

I opened up the latest issue of SM to find a letter to the Editor from... me! I've gotta say I was surprised. I wrote that email to Larissa about a year ago LOL! I have one layout in this issue. One from the album I made for Dad's 60th birthday. Here it is. It's such a basic layout - and pretty old!
I just watched the interview with Terri Irwin. She was so lovely,spoke so well, said such lovely things. They had such a strong bond. She impressed me - she was so strong, but at the same time my heart is breaking for her. Such an awful loss. When she said she keeps expecting him to walk thru the door and say "pack up we're going to rescue stranded whales" I thought yeah, I keep expecting to hear about his latest adventure too. It's so hard to believe he's gone.

Well we're off to Port Macquarie for a few days for our friend Tim's wedding, so I'll fill you in when we get back! Have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hi Yvette ... Im back in Blogger land...Grrrr on the invading virus's out there.
How funny about your letter to SM...Ill make sure I check it out....I havent got my copy yet.
Hope Tassy's Bee sting is ok today and not too itchy.
Have a good time away.
Mardi x