Friday, August 04, 2006

Useless post

Well I did a layout today and was going to upload it tonight, but I've decided I really like it so I'm going to use it in my FK awards entry. I've been using the Basic Grey Lollipop range with the Lunchpail I've been doing for Scrap The Lot and I love it. So I used some of the papers in today's layout. Yes I already had some of the papers and hadn't used them! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to share a layout. Dave will be playing on the computer all weekend so I'm hoping Tassy and I can do some scrapbooking. Well - maybe I will and she will do some craft :)

Hmmmm I have very sore tonsils. Why is it that whenever I have sore tonsils and I think they look awful, the doctor says "they look normal"? They don't usually look like that!

I'm getting excited about the Scrap and Stamp Extravanza that Philippa Barr is hosting. Moira told me about it. Then I found a post about it here today, dated 27/7. Who else is going??

Here ends today's useless post...

No comments: