Monday, July 31, 2006

Stuffed

We just got home from dinner at a chinese restaurant for my father-in-law's birthday. What is it about chinese food? I always stuff myself until I feel sick. It was so yummy. We had the best honey king prawns I've ever had. mmmmm..... Poor Tassy only ate a few spoonsful of boiled rice. She mustn't be 100% again yet. We sat on the beanbag this afternoon and watched Phantom of the Opera. Her choice. She loves that movie! Well I do too. Anyway half way thru I turned off the picture and we just listened to the music and she had a long nap. She never has naps anymore so she must have been still recovering from her lack of sleep over the weekend.

And we said goodbye to my parents today who went back to Wollongong. I so love having my family come and stay. Luckily it's only a week now until my sister Felicity comes from Sydney or a few days. We're looking forward to some scrapbooking together. I don't think we've ever scrapped together! Hopefully we'll be able to get to the Craft Fair while she's here too. I'm really looking forward to that. Anyway, in honour of my parents visit here's a layout I created last year, of Tassy and Granny. I'm hoping to do some scrapbooking tomorrow which I'll be able to share with you!