Saturday, July 29, 2006

Flick

I just finished watching Memoirs of a Geisha with Mum. It was really beautiful. Gorgeous costumes and sets. The life of a Geisha is interesting - I guess I didn't really know a lot about them. I recommend the movie. Be warned it goes for about 2½ hours.

Hopefully we're about to go to bed. Tassy was up vomiting about 15 times last night, from midnight to 6:30am. We got hardly any sleep. We dont know what caused it but she seemed OK today, apart from not being very hungry. She fell asleep at 5:30pm and I put her to bed without dinner. I guess she didn't get a lot of sleep last night either! Poor little thing. Don't you hate it when your children are sick. We just felt so helpless last night. She said "Why do I keep throwing up? Why can't I stop?". Anyway I'm sure you don't want to hear any more about that!

It's a while since I uploaded a layout so I'll share one I did a while ago that I haven't posted anywhere. It's one of my most favourite layouts. It's my gorgeous parents on their first date :) Mum is less than HALF MY CURRENT AGE! I feel so old...


Well Mum, Dad and I (with some help from Tassy) did lots of gardening today. It would have taken me about a month to get it all done by myself. I was so stoked! I've still got lots to do but we took a HUGE chunk out of it today! Now I'm totally exhausted and am off for an early night! Nighty night :)

2 comments:

Kim Archer said...

Hi Yvette
What a gorgeous layout:))))))) Looks lvoely.
KIM

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo & page...I need to get around to watching that movie one day soon...if I can pull myself away from the pc!!

try for that brush here:
http://veredgf.fredfarm.com/vbrush/download/5.7.03/dl1.html