Tuesday, August 13, 2013

11th Birthday Letter

Every year I write a letter to Tassy on her birthday (although, like this year it's often late).  The letter goes into her birthday card and I scrapbook it too.  Again, I'm a bit tardy and haven't scrapbooked last year's letter yet, but at least I recently printed a photo for it.  That's step one!

The Jot Magazine Mood Board Challenge was released this week and it was great inspiration for scrapbooking this year's birthday letter.  To enter the challenge you create a paper based project and link or post it on this Jot Magazine blog post.  The challenge closes on 28 August. 

Here's the Mood Board...
And here's what I did.





1 comment:

Luce said...

Awesome layout! Love the way you have clustered up the decoration and picture, and all the journaling!
Have a wonderful day :o)