Monday, July 01, 2013

Jot Magazine

Have you had a look thru Kim Archer's latest project - a brand new magazine called Jot?  It's a gorgeously fresh magazine focusing on documenting your life - through scrapbooking, Project Life, Instagram, paper craft projects...  Check out the first issue right here, and it's FREE!  Every issue will be free!  I so love that.


I have something little in there - it's a scrapbooking layout featured in an article which is all about scrapbooking when you don't have any inspiration.  There are a whole bunch of prompts and the one I used was to choose your favourite song from each decade.  I didn't go directly with the prompt but it inspired me to think about my favourite artists from each decade.  I went thru the archives and found a pic from each decade too - cos the pics are very important for setting the scene!




No comments: