Only Blythe sized of course! This was a very experimental endeavour. I didn't know how to join the mini granny squares together. I started out stitching them together with white wool but I didn't like how indiscreet that was - all the squares being different colours... So that was the back, and when I came to doing the front I thought I'd try the "join as you go" method, which I did quite like, but I'd already made quite a few granny squares for the front... so I wasn't able to do all the joins properly... I'm still learning lots and I'm a very green beginner! I'm very proud of my scalloped edge though!