Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pyrex Love

Charlotte and I have been a little Pyrex crazy lately. It started a few months ago when we saw this picture on Pinterest. Love at first site! So we have both been seeking out our own pieces of blue and white Pyrex, from Etsy, Ebay, op shops and second hand shops. I haven't had any luck in shops but Charlotte has!

Here is my collection. Isn't it beautiful! Check out Charlotte's on her blog for a look at her collection too - it'll be there very soon if not already!


They look beautiful with the doors closed too. Shame about that bottom shelf tho. Hey, I need to double my collection don't I!

9 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful. Pyrex envy here.LOVE the colour.

Lotti said...

Really like the colour of the Pyrex ... looks great on display in the cupboard.

Unknown said...

You have a great llittle collection so far, beautiful colour. Will keep an eye out up here for you and let you know if I find any pieces.

Charlotte said...

Yours is such a beautiful collection! Mine is a bit of a mish mash, but still nice :)
I LOVE how you have it displayed, so gorgeous!!

EV: abong
I havent had abong cos I'm a good girl. HAHAHAHAHA!

Sheree said...

Yvette I'm so jealous!!! Loving all your beautiful pyrex!!

Sheree xx

H said...

Anyone want to swap a set of 3 mustard and white for that pretty blue colour? :P
I know what I'll be searching for now! Beautiful.

Shandell said...

Oh I am very jealous of your gorgeous Pyrex collection!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you have a pretty fine collection of turquoise pyrex. Who da thought our ordinary l970's stuff would be so admired in 2011!!! Just goes to show oldies can still be goodies. So thrilled that there is such an interest in the colourful, uncomplicated, simplicity of the 70's.
Love Mum

Cara-Mia said...

Nice! I can't wait to have my own little place to display my Butterprint. *sigh*