Saturday, October 01, 2011

Darlington Park

We just spent a week at Darlington Park (near Coffs Harbour) with my extended family... my sisters, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and their respective families. There were about 35 of us and we had a fantastic time together! We went to the beach (the water was freezing!), the pool (slightly less freezing), the spa, the jumping pillow, played casual tennis, did kids craft, hired a 4 person bike, had a trivia night, Wii Dance night, dress up / awards night and fed lorikeets and ducks. Here's a mountain of photos from our week!



























2 comments:

Sheree said...

Wow Yvette you must've all had the most wonderful time together! Love all the fun pics!

Sheree xx

Charlotte said...

Great pics! I can't wait to get a copy!!
I loved spending time with everyone. I hope the next one is in 2 yrs not 4!! In 4 yrs Jami will be 17, I can't believe that!!!! What a spread of ages all our kids are. Jami will be old enough to be my kid's mum (by the time I'm finished having babies!)