Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year!

I thought about posting about my family's Christmas party or our Christmas Day with Dave's family but now it seems so long ago! We had a great time at both but I might just move on and get on with posting some layouts I did yesterday! The first time I've scrapped since November I think. One of these I love, the other I don't, lol. Can you tell which is which?

This one is for my sister Alicia. Our mum sent me the photos and journalling. The gorgeous crochet doily and masked tag are from here - a wonderful fundraiser. Please check it out if you haven't already!

These are some old photos Tassy took when she was about three. I would always find photos of those cute chubby little feet on my camera. So cute. When I showed her this layout she said "Why did I always take photos of my feet?". Well cos they were so cute of course! Look at those cute little toes! Thanks Moi for the fancy edged paper!

PS I still haven't taken down my Christmas decorations!

No comments: