Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday layouts

I was going thru some old photo boxes recently and came across my cousin Kirrilly's wedding photos and this thank you card from her. I wanted to immortalise it in a layout (that's what it's all about isn't it!) and chose this photo of me helping her get dressed. I really love the kraft/white colour combo. I hope she doesn't mind me posting this half naked photo of her! Pretend it's a bikini she's wearing. :)

I also found these photos of Tassy when she was flowergirl three times in 2004. Boy she was the cutest little flowergirl. She is going to be a flowergirl again for my sister Charlotte in two months and will be totally different as a big girl six years later! Still cute tho. :) Thanks for the background paper Moi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the kraft/white combo too! And yes, that's what it's all about!

Wow, three times in a year for Tassy! Background paper looks great - give a vintage vibe. Love that you used it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. And I love the play on words for the last layout title!

Sheree said...

Oh they're both gorgeous, pretty layouts Yvette! Just look at little Tassy...so adorable!!!

Sheree xx

Charlotte said...

Raunchy Bikini!! LOL!!

Gorgeous pages as usual :)

How come you're not scrappin 12x12 anymore?

Inkredible Stamps & Scrapbooks said...

Bautiful layouts!!! Tamara