Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

We just got home after having five lovely days with my family. I met my niece Sienna for the first time. My sister Fliss spent a day with us as a surprise. I was disappointed that they wouldn't be spending Christmas with us and I was so keen to see Sienna. So they drove to my parents for the day on Christmas Eve, then again on Boxing Day. I was so thrilled to finally meet Sienna! She smiled for the first time in the morning on Boxing Day, and smiled for the second time that afternoon for me! She is the sweetest little thing.We didn't get a Santa photo before we left home so I wanted to get one on Christmas Eve. Fliss wanted to get one of Cooper and Sienna too (attempt #2) so we all headed down to a nearby mall to get Santa photos. And Tassy suggested getting one of us all together. I love it! Unfortunately my sisters Alicia and Charlotte are missing cos they didn't arrive that day. Cooper did not like the big man at all. We tried to sneak him into the photo without noticing Santa... but he wasn't fooled. And here's a random photo of some of us on Christmas morning. And christmas lunch. It was raining, but it was lovely eating outside.
Tassy loved the rain.

6 comments:

Mardi said...

Ohh how WONDERFUL that you were able to finally meet baby Sienna... I bet it made Christmas all that more special...
How beautiful that you were also able to get the Christmas photo...and Cooper soubnds liek Bella...she would agree with him....she didnt like the big man much either...lol
Mardi xx

Sheree said...

Awww just look at little Sienna....so adorable! Sounds like you had a great Christmas...love the pics - especially your group Santa photo! LOL

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Oh Yvette Sienna is just gorgeous! How special to get that Santa photo too, what a great memory!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvette

Just stopping by to let you know how much I LOVE the gorgeous photo of Tassie in the rain. She looks like a graceful little wood nymph!

Your Christmas sounded like a lot of fun...

Peggy

Niella said...

happy
happy
new
year
Yvette:):)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh - a baby suits you!!! ;) She's adorable.
What a cool Santa photo!