Thursday, April 23, 2009

We're home

Tassy and I had a wonderful couple of days away staying with our dear friends. We miss you!!

Here are gorgeous girls Lea and Lucia (don't mind the lady scratching her bum in the background). I had a plethora of cuddles with Lucia. Really, the most easygoing baby!
BFFs Bella and Tassy Ollie, Tassy and Bella enjoying damper dripping with butter and golden syrup, cooked in the camp stove. Yum!!Grant and Tassy - Tassy's first ride on a motorbike and she loved it. And here am I! My first ride alone! And I could count on one hand the number of times I've been a pillion passenger.Now I'm looking forward to the weekend when my sister Charlotte is coming for a weekend full of scrapping! Look out Dave and Tassy - you'll be fending for yourselves!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Great bunch of pics Yvette... and look at sweet baby Lucia! She's adorable! Sounds like you all have a wonderful time together.

Sheree xx