Monday, April 27, 2009

Scrapping weekend

My sister Charlotte was here for a weekend of scrapping. She was a champ and did 8 layouts! She didn't even get out of her PJs on saturday till about 3pm when we decided to go to Goodberry's for a gourmet ice cream (well it's really frozen yoghurt but it tastes like ice cream). Mmmm.... Goodberry's... I did two layouts and a mini album which is a sample for one of Kim's new classes. I'll show you a sneak peak of the mini album soon.Oh that Tassy is a funny thing. She took photo after photo of herself with this giraffe, trying to get the perfect shot. She'd take the photo, turn the camera around to see the picture and shout "do'h". Then finally "YES I GOT IT!" I had a play with my new Glimmermist on this one. I haven't used it before. Anyone got any tips on getting a nice even spray? Mine seems to spray too directly in the one spot so the middle of the spray is soaking wet and dripping. hmmm... But I do love the colour and I like the glimmer.
Maybe this dress of mine could have been a little longer...

3 comments:

Niella said...

Hi Yvette:-)
Talk about fun you girls! awesome to have a sibling to share the love of crafts with.
xx's.

Sheree said...

Sounds like you both had a very productive scrappy weekend. Lovin' the layouts! Look at cute little you at 2!

Sheree xx

Charlotte said...

Thanks so much for having me Yvette, I had such an AWESOME time!! I am always inspired by you, this time was no different :)
LOVE YOU... There >> {hehe}

WV: redumma

To get even more dumb, all over again.