Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Designing Memories layout

... and here's my girly layout using the February DM kit. Isn't the little house the CUTEST thing!
When Tassy was a toddler she would wake up with her hair in all teased at the front. It would stick straight out in front and I'd call it "the prawn". I know, you might think it doesn't make any sense, but trust me, the profile is the same! I've been wanting to record that for ages and searched and searched thru old photos, sure that there would have been a photo of her sporting the prawn. This was the ONLY one I could find, and she's still asleep. The original photo was pretty bad quality but I played with it in Photoshop and I think it turned out pretty well!

4 comments:

Kim Archer said...

Hi Yvette
Your layouts are all gorgeous!! Love this one with the little house;)
KIM

nicole s said...

Hey Yvette. You may have seen my name around, as I have seen your pages next to mine in the mags often. I believe we know someone in common. Kirrilly, your cousin. We were great friends in High school, and she always used to talk about her cousin yvette. I think I saw a photo of Kirrilly recently in a layout of yours regarding old photos! Anyway, I have often wondered about sending you a note, and I just stumbled across this blog - can't even remember how. I have a blog too, www.nicolesscrapsandlife.blogspot.com
.see you

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Love seeing your layouts. xx
P.S. My word validation tonight is Margie!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Love seeing your layouts. xx
P.S. My word validation tonight is Margie!!!