Sunday, December 14, 2008

Days 11 and 12

We just had a wonderful weekend with our dear dear friends Lea and Bella. It was soooo good to see them. Thank you for coming Lea!!! I haven't been on the computer so I'm a bit behind in posting my December daily album so here are two pages to catch me up a bit.Have you seen the Tarisota blog recently? Each day of December Tamar is sharing a recipe with us, provided by lots of different scrappers and today was my turn! Here's something to tempt you...
and you can find the recipe here! Just click on the "Download Day Fourteen" link. Trust me, this is the best (and most wicked!) mud cake you have ever tried. I just love it warm with ice cream. Tamar has done a fabulous job presenting the recipes. Have a look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm making that book up! So thrilled to see your mudcake in it and I can't wait to try it!
xx