I saw Sex & The City tonight with some girls from work. Oh I LOVED it! I laughed... I cried... It lived up to the series, which I LOVED. I really missed the series when it finished. I'm gonna miss it again now!
I've been tagged! Thanks TAM!
1. Ten years ago..........I was 25, had been with Dave for less than a year, working in the public service, about to sell a house
2. 5 things on my to do list (I wrote this this morning - now I can check off a few things!)
* organise to catch up with friends in the school holidays next week
* at lunchtime buy a bread roll
* and post a journalling spots order
* organise going to the movies tonight
* get some scrapbooking commitments done
3.Snacks I enjoy.....cakes, chips, chocolate, Heaven or Crunchie ice creams, grapes with yoghurt & brown sugar (something a little healthy to finish off that naughty list!)
4. If I were a millionaire.....I'd pay off our mortgage, quit work, travel, buy houses for my sisters and parents, take a holiday with my whole family.
5. Places I have lived...
Coffs Harbour (Toormina, Korora Basin)
Canberra (Chisholm, Theodore, Chifley, Banks)
Now I'll tag Lea, Moira, Sheree, Helen and Mardi. Come on - it's just a quickie! :D