Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some US publications - WOOHOO!

I was soooooo thrilled to have a layout accepted by Creating Keepsakes for this brand new book of Lisa Bearnson's. I thought there must have been some kind of mistake, lol.And here is my layout. The photo is from a roll of film I took (Dad actually took this one cos I'm in it!) when I was in Year 11 and doing photography at school. I developed the film and the photos at school. I loved working in the darkroom. Then the following year I used this photo as the basis for my major work for 3 Unit Art for the HSC, which was a pencil drawing. I still have it somewhere... It's HUGE!
And Memory Makers have this new idea book out, all about babies. See the layout on the cover with the number 9 circled? That's so the mum knows which of her babies those feet belong to. Baby number nine! I have a layout tucked in the back somewhere. :)

11 comments:

helen karanfilovski said...

WOOHOO indeed Yvette - Well done!!!!!!!
SO very EXCITING!!!
Congrats - your work is GORGEOUS and what great recognition......
Helenxxx

Belinda Venables said...

Way to go Yvette - how exciting for you!

Belinda
xx

Tam said...

Congrats...great news, you must be so excited!

Lea said...

you clever girl! you must be so proud of all your publications.
look how young granny is! beautiful layouts!

Nicole said...

Biggest congratulations,

I'd be jumping off the walls if it was me

Nicxx

Alison Shearer said...

Way to go Yvette! Huge congratulations.

Alison

Sheree said...

Wow Yvette you must be thrilled!!! A BIG CONGRATS to you!!! Very exciting!

Sheree xx

Wendy Smith said...

that's awesome..weel done yvette, and thanks for the Journalling spots too LOL

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Thats fantastic! Good job! :-)

Tam said...

Have to send you a HUGE THANKYOU!!!!! I got my gorgeous RAK in the mail...and cant wait to play.. have a lovely week...Love Tam xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see the books!!! xxx