Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby Lara

Here is my beautiful niece baby Lara. For some reason I always stick "baby" in front of her name. I guess that will wear off after a while, lol. She is just so gorgeous. She had LOTS of very fair hair. I've only known one other baby with hair like baby Lara's. And then that baby had waist length white hair by the time she was three! I have used one of my favourite paper ranges on this layout - good ole Gypsy Romani from Basic Grey. I'm not a huuuuge Basic Grey fan but I do love this range. And this is a rooly basic layout - I just wanted to scrap this photo of my family having a camel ride. I love this pp but the problem is that it's just too pretty to cover up!I have been baking up a storm for the past few days. I admit I don't enjoy cooking meals (I think I've been ruined by Dave's fussiness!) but I do love BAKING. I've made cupcakes, a fudgey slice (delish), mini zucchini muffins, mini pecan tarts and tomorrow night I'm making chicken pinwheels. They're all for my Stampin Up! party on saturday which my sister Charlotte is demonstrating for me. I had to book a party so she would come to town to see me! lol I'm really looking forward to it!

5 comments:

kathie said...

I love the Romani line too - so colourful - love the pinks and oranges.
Wow. Baking. Sounds great :)

helen karanfilovski said...

Oh, Yvette my DH has crushed my confidence in the kitchen too after all these years- but I DO love my baking too..... I think it's more fun to bake and more yummy!!
I am not a huge BG fan either, but you have done a wonderful job with Romani and baby Lara is too cute for words - gorgeous!!!
Oh, and the ballet - I went to the opera a couple of months back and the ballet is next on my list!!
Have a lovely weekend Yvette!!
Hxx

Lea said...

awwwww look at baby lara so so cute. beautiful lo's as per usual! not fair! happy stampin up. might order some kraft again. Leax

Alison Shearer said...

Your baby Lara LO is beautiful - she is such a little poppet.

Alison

Sheree said...

Oh I love that Baby Lara layout! Gorgeous colours and that pic is adorable!

I'm off to find something yum to eat... all this baking talk is making me hungry! lol

Sheree xx