My Auntie Julie stayed with us on sunday night while my Uncle was in Canberra for a conference. We had such a great time and talked non stop (actually, that would be mostly Auntie Julie, lol). She has been a beginner scrapbooker for about 8 years and brought down a suitcase full of products for me to go thru with her. I taught her how to use a few things and we put a minibook and the bones of a few layouts together. It was so lovely to have her here, and she even came to school in the morning to see Tassy's classroom and listen to a bit of school assembly.
Oh, I've just noticed the Designing Memories gallery has been updated so I can share my layouts for the Main Kit! And here they are!I've been tagged by Jolene and I have to list seven random things about myself.
Here are the rules ->
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I have climbed the Harbour Bridge and Uluru (Ayers Rock).
2. I have heaps of trouble finding clothes to buy cos
a) I'm tall and pants just aren't long enough
b) I don't like my fair skin so don't wear shorts or skirts.
3. Plus I'm allergic to fake tan - how unfair is that!
4. I share my middle name Catherine with my daughter and my mother (as well as a few ancestors).
5. I was eligible for Longer Service Leave when I was 27.
6. My baby sister (nearly 9 years younger) introduced me to scrapbooking.
7. I HATE sport on TV. Of ANY description! I don't mind playing sport, but HATE it on TV! HATE IT, HATE IT!!!
Now I tag Lea, Moi, Sheree, Mardi, Rach, Kathie, Helen.