Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sharing some older layouts

I'm sharing a few layouts I did a few months ago which I haven't blogged yet.

I did this one using the September Designing Memories kit. This was a list of things we had planned to do in the July school holidayss. Poor only child that she is - she misses her playmates when it's school holidays. I have to try to keep her busy. Lucky for me (or maybe not) she loves doing creative things with me - scrapbooking, cooking, sewing, and just MAKING stuff.
This is a layout I did for a Scrapbooking Memories product challenge which was published a few months ago. I'm pretty sure the range was Around The Block and as you can see I got the wedding products, so dug out one of our wedding photos. This is the first photo from our wedding that I have scrapped! We have Tassy's ballet and jazz concert on saturday. I can't WAIT! It is soooo awesome to see her up on stage having a blast. Mum & Dad and Lea & Bella will be coming for the first time. Tassy's costume are very different - a very old fashioned long tutu and a bright and funky little number. We saw the studio photos this week and Tassy's are awful. I've ordered them anyway lol. I'll have to take some photos myself and cross my fingers for a few good ones.

BTW it's been raining all day here - just awesome. Tassy rode her bike to preschool in the rain and she loved it. I loved walking in the rain too. Unfortunately Tassy had a flat tyre the whole way there and back so it was pretty hard work for her! But she did pretty well. I LOVE the rain! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your wedding photo and LO! You look gorgeous! Love the red flowers! Would love to see more of your photos (and scrapped!) sometime! Like your other LO too. Roie likes doing scrapping with me too!
Will talk to you soon!
x Moi