Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We are back!

We had a week at beautiful Darlington Park near Coffs Harbour with my extended family. It was fantastic and it went so fast! We got home on Monday afternoon but I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to get the house back in order, my emails under control, and some scrapbooking samples done. I will do a proper post when I have things a bit more under control! Just feeling a bit frazzled at the moment!

I took 500 photos during our week away but will just leave you with two for now. Just a taste of what we enjoyed with our big family!

2 comments:

Lea said...

in 5 years i have NEVER seen you frazzled. i dont believe it!
glad you had a great time away.
glad you're back!

Megan said...

So glad you are home! I can't type nearly as fast on a phone keypad as I can on the computer!!!

I can't believe how fast your holiday went....I guess you can't either lol.

WELCOME HOME!