Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lea & Yvette

About a month or so ago I did this layout about my relationship with my very special friend Lea. The layout is using a kit I put together for Memory Bugs, which has only just been released. So I'm finally able to share it. Anyway, back to my story. Lea is a very very precious friend and it's pretty funny cos after knowing Lea for five years and finally doing a layout about her, it turns out she was doing the same thing at the same time! Here's my layout.And here is the beautiful layout Lea did for me. She has a much better way with words than me! It made me cry. I hope you don't mind me sharing it Lea! I just adore it.

3 comments:

Jolene Pienaar said...

oh lucky you hey! Love both of those!

Megan said...

What's life without girlfriends hey Yvette?! These look sensational....and how funny that you were both doing one about the other at the same time. That's a connection all right!

Megan xx

Cass said...

Beautiful Work Yvette, particually love the open out journaling!! Too Darn Cool

Keep smilin'
Cass xxxx