Here's a recent one of Tassy's disco. Recognise the photos? Yes I printed them straight from my blog!
Moira had her quiz on her blog so I'm taking her advice and doing it too. Thanks Moi!
1. What are your favourite lines from a song?
Oh Bob Evans - yes HIM again. He writes beautiful sweet romantic songs about love and friendship. I'm gonna answer with his entire album "Suburban Songbook".
2. What is a question that people ask you that gets on your nerves?
Hmmmm I'm not really sure. Dave hates when people ask if we are having another baby (cos he doesn't want any more children). I don't know if I have an answer for this one...
3. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
Our parents! Yep - bet I'm not the first to give that answer lol. I guess we're all creative. And tall.
4. What is the greatest amount of pain you’ve ever been in?
I guess I have to say childbirth, but I seem to have a pretty high pain threshold. Plus I have a bad memory lol. So in hindsight it wasn't that bad.
5. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?
It's been a while - maybe my cousin Kirrilly.
6. Have you ever fired a gun?
No but I'd like to just for fun (Am I allowed to say that? I know guns are wicked).
7. What was your favourite childhood toy?
I loved lego.
8. What sound do you find disturbing?
Grinding teeth, especially if I do it myself, by accident.
9. Whose diary would you like to read?
Bob Evans' lol
10. Have you ever had a recurring dream?
I never remember dreams for long. Altho I do remember a dream in my childhood, about being at the zoo and walking between two cages with wolves in them, and the wolves were trying to jump out the open top of the cages. If I still remember that now, is that saying something??
11. Name something that makes you happy.
Yep - scrapbooking. And being with people I love.
12. If you were in an emergency situation would you be able to deliver a baby?
Yeah I think so!
13. What is the closest thing to you that is green?
Dave's swivel chair behind me. Oh, I guess my green eyes are closer to me than Dave's chair!
14. Have you ever had to call 000?
Yes in the middle of the night after Tassy had hit her head a few hours earlier. She had gone to sleep but woke up inconsolable. Maybe we were overreacting!
15. What is the last movie you watched?
The 2005 Pride and Prejudice yesterday while scrapbooking. I loved it. I hadn't seen it before, but I had seen 80s and 90s versions tonnes of times.
16. What CD is in your CD player?
Bob Evans (does there seem to be a recurring answer to a lot of these questions?)
17. Do you fold your underwear?
18. What movie do you know every line to?
The Princess Bride. I could almost recite the entire movie for you. Beginning with the computer game noise "bom, bom bom bom bom bom"...
19. What did you do before this?
Played a puzzle computer game with Tassy.
20. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
21. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
A few months ago when Tassy was sick I slept on her bedroom floor. I don't mind sleeping on the floor at all. I would much prefer to sleep on the floor than in a saggy bed.