Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Borat, Eragon and some layouts just for fun :)

Borat
I've seen Borat on Da Ali G Show before so I knew what I was in for. I smiled a lot of the way thru this, simply because I couldn't believe the balls of this guy! Apparently the police were called on Sacha Baren Cohen 91 times during production of the film! This movie definitely isn't for everyone, but I'm glad I saw it. Oh... and there's some UGLY male nudity (I'm trying to erase that from my memory)!

Eragon
I wasn't sure if this would be suitable for Tassy but we watched it together yesterday. Well, she watched about half of it and got bored. But obviously she enjoyed the beginning cos we have been playing "dragons and riders" ever since. And she wants to watch it again today. I like Jeremy Irons as a goodie for a change. He always seems to play baddies! And Robert Carlyle was a really ugly baddie! Not terribly scarey tho. It was a pretty good movie (not aimed at 4yo children tho!).

This is Tassy and Papa (my dad). A few weeks ago she put this glass ball he gave her beside her bed and said "Now every day when I wake up I can look at the thing that Papa gave me and think of him." I adore when she says gorgeous things like that and I just have to record them! I hope Papa doesn't mind all that pink! I've been thinking about doing a layout about my chocolate stash for months. Mum took the photo for me when she was here a few weeks ago. I couldn't ask Dave to take it - he would discover my problem!

3 comments:

Jolene Pienaar said...

lol Yvette at all your choccies! Those would all be in my tummy and that is my problem lol.
Loved Eragon!
And those LO's are amazing!

Megan said...

Well you certainly don't look like you have a problem Yvette...doesn't everyone have a chocolate stash like that lol?!

Your layouts are fabulous, and I am busting to see Borat...everyone I know tells me it's hysterical!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Bring on the chocolate!!