Saturday, January 06, 2007

KSK DT layout

My latest KSK Design Team layout is now on the portal. Our theme was Summer but I used these gorgeous KI Memories products which are supposed to be Christmas products. I just loved them and thought they'd suit these summer photos. These mega chipboard letters are SO cool!
Dave has been on holidays for the past 2½ weeks so I haven't done any scrapbooking. He's back at work tomorrow (and not at all happy about it!) so I'm hoping to get into scrapping this week! And hoping to visit a few friends.

3 comments:

BethJ said...

Great layout Yvette!!!!! Love it! The papers are perfect!

Megan said...

Those papers are perfect Yvette!! You wouldn't even know they were supposed to be Christmas ones!

Just beautiful :-)

Megan xx

Jolene Pienaar said...

Just stunning! Love your ribbon dood da thingo too!