Thursday, December 21, 2006

My cutie

We visited Tassy's best friend Bella in hospital yesterday and today. She will probably be there for a few weeks. She has CF and this is her first time in hospital and she seems to be doing OK. She was in good spirits yesterday and in a very playful mood. Today she was pretty much bedridden but still in good spirits. Tassy was pretty cooperative and we had a nice little visit. She was really happy to see us.

Tassy and I saw Charlotte's Web at the movies yesterday. It was SO good! I loved it. Tassy enjoyed it too, but 1½ hours is still a bit long for her to sit still. And of course she talks at the TOP of her voice. Despite me saying over and over "use a little voice". I hope it was good training tho, cos we're planning on seeing a movie over the holidays with Dave too. Maybe Happy Feet.

We got some photos of Tassy taken at a travelling studio at the mall a few weeks ago. We only discovered them on their last day and I wasn't going to get photos taken cos Tassy's hair was frizzy after being in plaits. But she was so devastated that I ended up caving in :) I told myself I was only going to take the free photo and not buy any. But then when I saw the photos she DID look oh so cute, despite the frizzy hair. So I caved again and bought one. I'm such a pushover :)

2 comments:

Jolene Pienaar said...

wow Yvette, those photos are sooooo gorgeous! Love the twinkle in her eye and that gorgeous smile!

Hope her friend gets better real soon!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are gorgeous!! I'd love a copy of both of them. My neice is soooooooo beautiful! Hope little Bella gets better soon :-)