Tuesday, October 10, 2006

She writes the songs...

Tassy cracked me up yesterday. She wanted me to "play toys" with her and I wasn't in a very imaginative mood, so I asked her to teach my toy a song. I wasn't expecting what happened next... She got some paper and a texta and wrote music! Then she started singing "baa baa black sheep". She stopped singing abruptly when she realised she hadn't written down the whole song. She wrote a few more notes then sang the whole song. I thought it was the cutest, funniest thing. I took a few photos and am going to scrapbook it but totally can't decide which photo to use. Neither are fantastic - I need your help! Which one do you like best - the first or second???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd shot.... Both are very cute though. What is it with girls?? My 3yo is such a performer, and drags her microphone into the loungeroom, to give us a performance all the time. She doesn't mind the applause either.
Love the lo of your Mum and Dad too. xx

Jolene Pienaar said...

Ah isn't that the sweetest thing! I love girls!
I also would go for the second photo, such a sweet expression on her face!

Kim Archer said...

oh use them both:)))I think they are both cute but if I had to choose I would use the second shot as well:))))
Look forward to seeing that layout Yvette:)
KIM

Anonymous said...

I'd use both photos, although i know you are a bit of a "one photo layout" kind of girl...
The second one makes me laugh - its a very "i'm cute and i know it" photo!
Hope my neice is feeling better!

Mardi said...

Oh..Yvette...what a gorgeous story...since you asked..I reckon I like the second one best...but both are so cute..why dont you try to squeeze them both on the layout.
Mardi x