Saturday, October 28, 2006

50 First Dates

I saw this movie last night and I totally LOVED it! I always love Drew Barrymore, and I love Adam Sandler when he's not playing someone annoying like Billy Maddison! I laughed... I cried... As Dave would sarcastically say "It was a rollercoaster of emotions". I kept wondering how they were going to end it. The ending wasn't ideal, but it was the best possible ending I guess. I'm sure you've all seen it already, but if not, don't miss it next time!

This is a pretty simple layout inspired by a Jamie Waters layout in Ali Edwards' new book. I love the row of Heidi Swapp jewels - a new purchase. Yes I've been shopping! Love this photo of Tassy too. I took it early one morning in April when we said goodbye to my parents. It was an unusually cold morning (wel... maybe not that unusual!).

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Yvette-
Just dropping by.
Gorgeous layout. Beautiful photo too!!
Have a great weekend ;o)

*Jeanne* said...

Hey there Yvette,
I loved that movie too. I have seen it so many times. I just love it. The walrus in the movie is to die for... ROFL

Now what a adorable design of Tassy. This is too precious. I LOVE the bling! A girl can never have enough bling, don't you think?

Hugs to you always!

Carole Janson said...

Hi Yvette, yes I no that movie, and is was so well done, I got a laugh all the way through. They are both in the Wedding Singer as well, I don't know if you have seen that but it is really good movie.

Your layout is just lovely, love the photo, just so gorgeous, but the layout design is very fresh and funky and very you, love it.
Have a great weekend Yvette.

Mardi said...

Hi Yvette....Im not sure Ive seen that movie....must put it on my "must watch' list. I have watched the wedding singer though...and loved that.

Gorgeous layout of Tassy...and those papers suit it so well...the bling is just beautiful...I only had a few of those jewels and they are long gone now...but they are very pretty.
How nice to have been shopping....I need to have a 10 layouts before I spend challenge again...LOL
Mardi x

Felcity said...

I love this page! I think i might scraplift it!!
Gorgeous piccie of my beautiful neice... I'd love a copy for my fridge :-)

Felicity said...

Ooops, cant even spell my own name!!

Jolene Pienaar said...

Oh that is just gorgeous! Love what you did with the row of jewels! Just awesome!

Moira said...

Love your work Eeve.
50 First Dates is great, huh!!!