Monday, July 24, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged for the first time! Thanks Sharryn!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
1 Checkout chick at Woolies when I was at school
2 Public Servant (in the end I was a Systems Analyst and Helpdesk for SAP financial system)
3 Stay at home mum (hey I never thought of adding that one to the list till now!)
4 ...well we'll see in 1½ years when Tassy goes to school!

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1 The Princess Bride
2 The Labyrinth
3 The Pirate Movie
4 The Slipper and The Rose

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1 Desparate Housewives
2 Lost (am I the only person in Australia who has persisted with this?)
3 Law & Order Criminal Intent
4 Law & Order SVU

FOUR IMPORTANT THINGS TO ME
1 My family
2 The health of my loved ones
3 Peace in my life
4 Happiness

FOUR SONGS THAT PLAY IN MY HEAD
This is an interesting one cos I ALWAYS have a song going around in my head! These are some recent ones - not because they're my favourite songs, they've just popped into my head a lot lately!
1 I talk to the trees (is this from Paint Your Wagon?)
2 That De La Soul song "hey how ya doin, sorry you can't get thru, why don't ya leave your name and your number and I'll get back to you". They're the only words I know so I just sing them over and over :)
3 We are the Pirates (from the Pirate Movie)
4 I'm on the top of the world (Carpenters)
That's so funny cos I would never actually play this music - it's just in my head! It cracks me up when I hear Tassy singing these songs to herself.

MY FAVOURITE FOOD DISHES
1 seafood
2 good lasagne
3 nepolitana pizza
4 dessert... I'm not gonna narrow it down :)

WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1 hotmail
2 tv guide
3 lots of blogs
4 Memory bugs

SCRAP COMPANIES I LIKE
1 Heidi Swapp
2 Chatterbox
3 Making Memories
4 Fee Jardine (I don't do digiscrappin but she's a friend of mine and I love her kits!)

FAVOURITE COLOURS
1 dusty pink
2 chocolate
3 sage
4 fawn (yes all very specific I know!)

BLOGGERS TO TAG
1 Moira
2 Mardi
3 Donna
4 Who else reads my blog??? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for the tag Sharryn. That was fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog, through other blogs.....I love your first 3 movie choices. I'd forgotten about the Pirate Movie. Might have to look that one up. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. Loved Labyrinth too... David Bowie.. Hmm....