Sunday, July 23, 2006

Here's a layout about our little Uptime Princess. She wakes up bright and early and is ready to go. Dave and I used to love to sleep in but now she's broken us! Even on the rare occasion where we DO have the opportunity to sleep in we wake up early. We can't wait until she's a teenager and wants to sleep in. We'll return the favour! Actually... that's what we say now, but when the time eventually comes we'll be so happy to just lie in bed...
Edited to add: I removed the layout cos I'm using it in my For Keeps Awards for Excellent Entry. Sorry if you missed it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading snippets of what you've been up too. Your pages are awesome... always great, even when you think they're plain. You'll have to show me that brushes thingy when i come down. It's cool!