Friday, July 21, 2006

Stoked!

All year I've been admiring Keisha Campbell's gorgeous work with brushes in Photoshop. I've tried working out how to load them before with no luck but last night I figured it out! Last night and tonight I have had the best time altering photos! I can't believe how addictive it is! I'm SO stoked to have finally worked it out! Here are some I've altered.
Here's a layout I created today with one of my favourites. Dave was even very impressed with this photo - and that's saying something!

I'm thinking of entering the For Keeps Awards for Excellence and using this layout. I know you can't post your layouts on commercial sites but I think it's OK to post on your own blog. Is that right? If you know any different please let me know and I'll remove it!

Edited to add: OK - I decided to remove the layout from my blog, just in case it's a no-no. But here's the photo - it's one of my favourites :)

3 comments:

Kim Archer said...

Welcome to the blog world Yvette!!!
LOVE all your fancy brush work. well done!!! And your layout is gorgeous!
KIMx

Anonymous said...

Can you email me how to download those brushes. I've seen them before (must have been Keisha's site) but I couldn't get the link to work. They look AWESOME!! So much fun hey! Don't know if I have good enough pics to do it with though :)

Anonymous said...

Eevie she is just soo beautiful! A credit to her parents! :O)