Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Are you a fan of Modcloth?  I LOVE Modcloth.  It is so my style.  But I rarely buy from them because they're in the US and postage is a killer.  They currently have free international postage if you spend over $150 so I bought a few things at half price, with free postage!  This is the one of two dresses I bought, and I ummed and ahhed about this and then decided at the last minute that I would buy it.  When it arrived and I tried it on I LOVED IT!  Sooooooo happy I decided to buy it in the end! It arrived the day before a work Christmas party - perfect timing!



Dress - Modcloth
Shoes - ASOS
Necklace - Handmade Markets

3 comments:

Mardi said...

I often look at Modcloth and think to myself I should give them a go.... but I never have. I love this on you....I actually saw this one on their site and loved it.
I totally adore that chevron dress in the earlier WWIW too....stunning.
Mardi xx

Anonymous said...

Oh its BEAUTIFUL, I love the colour (colour of my bridesmaids) I love the design of the dress and of the fabric. Very retro but very chic. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. AAJ

Sarah Rickard said...

That dress is gorgeous!