Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I think we're up to dress number 7 using this pattern!  This is one of the two shorter versions I made for winter, which I can wear with black opaque tights (a fave).  You can't see much of the shoes in the pic, but they are red suede wedges I got in Wellington NZ last year.  I don't wear them often - I feel a bit like a tranny when I wear heels cos I'm ridiculously tall, but they are so pretty!

 



Dress - made by me
Cardi - SES
Shoes - Ernest Wyler
Necklace - Only Pearl on Etsy

2 comments:

Zara said...

A lovely dress Yvette. I do like the chevron print.
x
p.s. you don't look tranny-like at all.

Granny Janny said...

Darling you could never look like a tranny. I love those read shoes. You should wear them more often. The dress is lovely. I think it's a great idea that you've found a great pattern and just stick to it. All the different fabrics make them all look different.