Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A little scrapping

I been really enjoying making the occasional scrapbooking layout lately!  Today I took the Mood Challenge over at Jot Magazine (just a sample, since I'm on the Support Team). 

 SMALLcopyJOTMOODBOARDTEMPLATERED
You can check out the challenge details here.  It ends on 9 August.

I found mauve a bit of a struggle, since I avoid purple in most of my life!  But I scraped together a few mauve things from my stash and I do love this layout!  Sorry, colours are a bit off in this pic.




3 comments:

Grace's girl said...

Oh how I love scrapbooking and yours are the best. Tassy is going to have the best record of her life and her parents, all filled with emotion. Doing family history it is so hard to find out what our ancestors were really like. Sometimes you just get a name and a set of dates. What was the person really like.... luv u lots "LUL" AAJ

Granny Janny said...


what gorgeous colours, I love them. Mauve can be very difficult though and purple is extremely difficult. I find the purply singlet for babies almost impossible to embroider on and have it look lovely.
Love Mum

Kim said...

lovin the combo of textures youhave created on this one, thanks for playing along!