Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday






I have mentioned Material Pleasures on my blog before - it's a second hand designer clothing store in Canberra.  Every single time I go there I leave with something.  Recently I spied this jacket hanging up high on display.  Normally I wouldn't ask to to have it taken down for me, but I could see the $40 price tag and thought it was a great price for a gorgeous jacket.  I tried it on and was thrilled that it had sleeves long enough for my orangutan arms!  The jacket is such a gorgeous retro shape.

Jacket - Caroline K Morgan (Material Pleasures)
Leggings - Target
Boots - Diana Ferrari
Brooch - Sammy & Lola

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and that colours looks great on you!!

Zara said...

A lovely winter outfit.
Love the jacket and such a cute little brooch. x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile.... matches the lively yellow jacket. luv u lots aaj

Granny Janny said...

Gorgeous jacket. I love the shape.
Very Audrey Hepburn elegant.
Love Mum