Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday




I was shopping with Mum in Belconnen in November and we had a look in Ally Fashion.  We don't have one nearby (although one is apparently opening soon!) but every time I have been into one of their stores, I've bought something!  I loved this dress which at first I didn't think seriously about buying because I thought it was too young and cute for me.  But mum told me to try it on anyway.  I did love it!  So did mum, so she bought it for me for Christmas!  I just had to make a few alterations to make the top fit better and now it's great! 

Dress - Ally Fashion
Leggings - Target
Shoes - Dianna Ferrari
Necklace - Mimco

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It suits you alot, very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

spectacular dress, I love the square armholes. Where are your bra straps?? I love the fabric too. Great choice. luv aaj