This is another dress I made using the same dress pattern as my first two. I really liked this unusual Prints Charming fabric, and it's a thin poplin too. A bit different to the drill of the other dresses. I lined the skirt of this one cos I thought the fabric would be a bit too see through. I altered the bodice again after I wore it the first time cos it was too unflattering and I looked pregnant! I also added the border at the bottom cos it was a bit too short.
This dress cost about $18 to make.
Pattern: well it cost $6 but I'm dividing by the number of dresses I plan on making, so that's $1.
Lining: I used some poplin I bought when Tassy was a baby.
Dress: Made by me
Shoes: Big W
Belt: Cotton On
Necklace: Made by me