Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Boy I feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for today's WIWW post. I've had these pics for a while but I wasn't going to post them cos they're not very flattering LOL. But I have maintained my weekly WIWW posts for 42 weeks now and I think I might as well see out a full year. So since I don't have anything else, here tis.


Dress - Supre (Tassy bought one too in black/white - they were only $5!)
Cardi - Temt
Leggings - Valleygirl I think
Shoes - Dianna Ferrari

3 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

WOW, well done on doing 42 weeks, that's amazing. Would you believe I thought it was Tuesday today hehe, so didn't get a photo of my outfit. I LOVE yours, you look so stunning, honestly, your figure is gorgeous and so is your outfit! xx Janelle

Unknown said...

Girl you look Awesome, you have a gorgeous figure I'd love!

Anonymous said...

I think you look fabulous! xx